Designing, manufacturing, installation
Complete technological transport systems from a single source. The process of designing, manufacturing and installation provided by Transsystem guarantees high quality, extremely fast response, introduction of changes and adjustments in accordance with customer’s requests.
- Modern design methods and experienced design teams for steel equipment and structures.
- The latest computer-aided design systems: Autocad, Microstation, Inventor, Robot, BOCAD, ProSteel, Catia.
- Transsystem’s designers have already designed hundreds of thousands of tonnes of supplies for most car factories in the world, many tire factories and car seats factories as well as companies representing other industries.
- The production system is based on the Quick Response Manufacturing (QRM) management system, creating the organizational framework for rapid and efficient implementation of projects.
- Production departments are equipped with modern processing machinery, automated lines for the production of steel components, cutting-edge benders and welding systems.
- Wet and powder painting systems ensure that the quality expectations concerning protection of all surfaces of steel equipment and structures are met.
- More than 150 welders have the necessary welding certificates.
- Transsystem has the following certificates: ISO 9001:2008, PN EN 1090 1&2 EXC 4, EN ISO 3834-2, DIN18800-7 class E, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, EN15085:2007.
Devices manufactured in Transsystem are checked during installation in the company. Possible manufacturing or design errors are eliminated and necessary improvements are implemented.
- Programming : Simatic, Allen Bradley, Fanuc, Omron, Mitsubishi.
- Electrical documentation in EPLAN, RUPLAN.
- Construction of electrical cabinets and electric wiring systems for manufactured devices and their installation with their start-up at customer ‘s factories.
- Quick response thanks to cooperation with own machine design company.
Car factories, tire factories, car seats manufacturers, bikes and motorbikes manufacturers, furniture factories, household appliances manufacturers and a number of other industries in need of automated transport systems.