Certificates and Licenses
- The company is guided by the principles of Total Quality Management, resulting in systems established in line with the requirements of European quality standards, as well as within the sphere of environmental protection and OHS. These systems have been implemented and certified based on the standards EN ISO 9001: 2008, EN ISO 14001: 2004 and OHSAS 18001: 2007, and ISO 18001: 2005
- We are a design-oriented company, where processes and systems work by the principles of Project Management
- Standard EN 1090 in the field of steel construction has been in force since July. The company has implemented a certified system for classes up to EXC 4, inclusive.
- In March 2015 the plant successfully passed the audit in accordance with EN 15085 standard, which is dedicated to railway – the implementation class CL1
- An indispensable part of both EN 1090 and EN 15085 standards is EN ISO 3834-2, which sets the standard for quality in the welding area